Behavioral Health Consultant:
Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
THE COMPANY: RHN is a growing medical and dental health group based in Amarillo, Texas, with a reputation for providing quality care to our patients and a positive work environment for our staff.
Provide integrated behavioral health services in the clinic setting to ensure continuity of care between primary and behavioral health teams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Brief Consultations, Counseling Services, and Social Work Services
• Conduct bio-psychosocial assessments, educate patients regarding their illness and/or chronic disease, provide brief targeted counseling, and provide appropriate referrals to community partners who can provide assistance/treatment as indicated.
• Provide social work services with a strengths-based approach by assisting patients and families in locating, accessing, and utilizing appropriate community resources.
• Master’s in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related human service degree
• Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Professional Counselor
• Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred, but not mandatory
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Reason 1 – Competitive pay.
• Reason 2 – Great benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k match up to 5%, paid holidays, and paid time off.
• Reason 3 – 40 hours paid CE leave and $2k CE reimbursement.
• Reason 4 – Desirable hours – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Thursday and 8:00 am to 2:00 pm on Fridays.
• Reason 5 – Opportunities for on-the-job training and continuing education.
We look forward to you joining our team!