We are pleased to announce that beginning June 1, we will begin seeing patients on-site for all services at each of our locations; this includes medical, dental, and behavioral health services.
To ease any concerns you might have, we’re taking great precautions to create the safest environment possible for patients, families, and staff. These important safeguards include:
- Everyone who enters an RHN facility, including our physicians, dentists, and staff, will be screened for fever and symptoms of respiratory infection, such as cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat.
- Any patient who fails the screening will be evaluated further and may need to be rescheduled or seen via telemedicine.
- Schedule adjustments have been made to minimize wait times allowing for adequate space within waiting rooms.
- Everyone will be asked to wear a cloth mask, bandana, or scarf at all times. Please bring a facial covering for you and your child.
- RHN staff are required to be masked during any patient contact
- In most cases, we are limiting each patient to one (1) guest per visit.
Also, we have increased our decontamination protocols by implementing an enhanced cleaning schedule.
Please call your respective office to schedule your appointment.