Temporary Full-time WIC Nutrition Assistant
We are a growing medical and dental health group that also offers WIC services based in Plainview, Texas looking for a unique WIC Nutrition Assistant that will inspire and grow with us as a company.
The Company: RHN Medical & Dental Group offers an enjoyable atmosphere that makes employees excited to show up each day and is known for the great care we give to both patients and employees alike.
- We believe in being a transformational leader in the delivery of integrated, innovative, and cost-effective health services.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Front Office, Customer Service, Health Care, and/or nutrition experience desirable but not required.
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license and vehicle insurability in Texas
- Screening WIC applicants for eligibility based on income and residency
- Obtaining height, weight, and hematocrit to assess nutritional status
- Controlling clinic flow and assuring clients are kept informed of their appointment status
- EBT inventory, monthly reports, and teaching nutrition classes
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason 1 – Competitive pay
- Reason 2 – Great benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k match up to 5%, paid holidays, and paid time off.
- Reason 3 – Desirable hours – 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday – Thursday and 8:00 am to 2:00 pm on Fridays. No more working nights or weekends!
- Reason 4 – Opportunities for on-the-job training and continuing education
We can’t wait for you to join our team!