Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) – Amarillo
We are a growing medical and dental health group based in Amarillo, Texas looking for a unique Licensed Vocational Nurse that will inspire and grow with us as a company.
The Company: RHN Medical & Dental Group offers an enjoyable atmosphere that makes employees excited to show up each day and is known for the great care we give to both patients and employees alike. We believe in being a transformational leader in the delivery of integrated, innovative, and cost-effective health services.
- Licensed to practice vocational nursing in the state of Texas
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred, but not mandatory
- Call patients to exam rooms, complete assessment, interview patients to determine their needs, and record results in EMR.
- Administer prescribed injections, submit orders such as (labs, hearing test, EKG, etc.), and provide immunizations as required by the provider.
- Perform discharge instructions, handle patient calls, issue lab results, and complete medication refills as directed by a provider.
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason 1 – Competitive pay
- Reason 2 – Great benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k match up to 5%, paid holidays, and paid time off.
- Reason 3 – Desirable hours – 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday – Thursday and 8:00 am to 2:00 pm on Fridays. No more working nights or weekends!
- Reason 4 – Opportunities for on-the-job training and continuing education
We can’t wait for you to join our team!