RHN has an exciting job opportunity available for a talented and unique Clinical Affairs Assistant that will join our growing team.
This talented individual will be responsible for:
- Assisting in data collection, health outcomes, clinical audits, referrals services assistant, UDS, and quality initiatives
- Interfaces and collaborates with the regulatory department as necessary
RHN offers candidates an attractive work schedule of Mon-Thurs 8:00a – 5:30p and Friday 8:00a – 2:00p. No nights and weekends required.
RHN offers a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- Health – Dental – Vision – Life Insurance
- 401(k) Company Match up to 5%
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time-Off (PTO)
- Company provided CEU’s
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic office administrative tasks including filing, printing, reporting and emailing
- Ability to use basic office applications, including MS Office, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), document management software, and printers/copiers
- Strong organizational and time management skills including multitasking, prioritization and deadline management with attention to detail
- Possess the ability and/or capacity to use critical thinking skills to develop creative solutions, coordinate and execute in a fast paced, interdisciplinary work-place environment.