Registered Dental Assistant
We are a growing medical and dental health group based in Amarillo, Texas, looking for a unique Registered Dental Assistant that will inspire and grow with us as a company.
The Company: RHN Medical & Dental Group offers an enjoyable atmosphere that makes employees excited to show up each day and is known for the great care we give to both patients and employees alike.
· We believe in being a transformational leader in the delivery of integrated, innovative, and cost-effective health services.
- Registered Dental Assistant in the state of Texas
- Ability to interact with broad segments of staff and promote effective working relationships
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred, but not mandatory
- Call patients to exam rooms, complete assessment, interview patients to determine their needs, and record results in EMR.
- Performs the charting of the mouth in the EMR according to the dentist instructions
- Assist the dentist during exams and procedures
- Performs procedures as directed by the dentist to include: removal of crowns, application of topical anesthetics, suture removal, etc.
Why Should You Apply?
· Reason 1 – Competitive pay
· Reason 2 – Great benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k match up to 5%, paid holidays, and paid time off.
· Reason 3 – Desirable hours – 7:30 am to 6:00 pm Monday – Thursday.
· Reason 4 – Opportunities for on-the-job training and continuing education
We can’t wait for you to join our team!