We are a growing medical and dental health group based in Amarillo, Texas looking for a unique Medical Assistant who will inspire others and grow with us as a company.
The Company: RHN Medical & Dental Group offers an enjoyable atmosphere that makes employees excited to show up each day and is known for the great care we give to both patients and employees alike.
- We believe in being a transformational leader in the delivery of integrated, innovative, and cost-effective health services.
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Medical Assistant Certification and/or Registration required, or must obtain within six months of hire.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred, but not mandatory
- Call patients to exam rooms, complete assessment, interview patients to determine their needs, and record results in EMR.
- Administer prescribed injections, submit orders such as (labs, hearing tests, EKG, etc.), and provide immunizations as required by the provider.
- Perform discharge instructions, handle patient calls, issue lab results, and complete medication refills as directed by a provider.
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason 1 – Competitive pay
- Reason 2 – Great benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k match up to 5%, paid holidays, and paid time off.
- Reason 3 – Desirable hours – 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday – Thursday and 8:00 am to 2:00 pm on Fridays. No more working nights or weekends!
- Reason 4 – Opportunities for on-the-job training and continuing education
We can’t wait for you to join our team!
For consideration, please submit a resume by hitting Apply For Job button below or submit an application. The application is provided here: